Fiverr Success Formula is a friendly community of learners; they are here to learn the online business. Unfortunately, many people don’t understand this and they try to bully others which we simply don’t allow here, so, we delete their comments to maintain a friendly environment.
Our Comment Policy
If a comment…
- is unfriendly or impolite to the author of the post or any other commenter
- advocates an illegal practice
- uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language
- is spam or appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertise
- infringes on the rights of another
- is written anonymously
- contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
- impersonates another user
- is off-topic
…the comment may be deleted by our staff. The deletion of comments is wholly within the discretion of our staff, and their decision will not be reconsidered.
But What If I Disagree with Someone?
It’s OK if you disagree with someone, this is an indication of diversity in the thinking process. Please speak up if you disagree with the author of a post or another commenter; HOWEVER, you must be polite and you must be friendly.
But if a commenter disagrees and does so in an impolite or unfriendly way…. you guessed it! The comment will be deleted.
Important Legal Information
If our staff fails to delete an inappropriate comment (due to any possible reason), it is not an endorsement of said comment.
The comments on this site are not owned by Fiverr Success Formula and only the individual commenter is liable for its comments.
Any person or person(s) who find a comment on this site that violates these guidelines or misuses the intellectual property of another should immediately contact me.